you have any kind of pain or discomfort that could be related
to your lifestyle or posture, you will benefit from Neuromuscular
Therapy (NMT). Everyday activities (such as sitting at a desk
all day or driving for long periods) cause your muscles to
adjust and compensate to hold your body in these positions,
which alter the rest of your posture. NMT brings awareness
back to these areas and helps bring your body back into balance.
NMT can help many conditions including:
- pain in specific areas
- old injuries that still cause discomfort
- reduced range of movement
- painful or unstable joints (such as weak knees or ankles)
- headaches & migraines
- motion sickness
- breathing problems
- occupational overuse syndrome (such as carpal tunnel syndrome)
- nerve entrapment (such as sciatica & thoracic outlet syndrome)
- heel spurs
- jaw problems.
The list is endless.